December 29, 2013
1.HERVÉ LÉGER Mini Dress
2. Hand Satin Clutch
3. Saint Laurent Pink Lipstick
4.Green Beads Lovely Bracelet
5.Sorrelli Tropical Swarovski Crystal Ring
6. Sally Hansen Triple Shine Nail Polish
7. Christian Louboutin Daffodile 160 crystal-embellished leather pumps
December 27, 2013
December 21, 2013
Skinny Oreo Truffles
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) Philadelphia fat-free cream cheese
- 3 packets of Nabisco 100-calorie Oreo Crisps
- Dark Chocolate or any type of dipping chocolate
- White chocolate drizzle
Makes 20 servings
- Put oreo crisps in a blender until finely crushed. In a bowl, mix crushed oreos with cream cheese until mixed well. Place mixture in the fridge for about 30 minutes.
- Once stiff, mold balls together and place on a cookie sheet covered with wax paper. (My mixture yielded about 20 balls, but you can make them smaller to serve more.) Place cookie sheet in the fridge for about an hour until stiff.
- Melt chocolate using a double-boiler (or a microwave works well too) and immediately dip balls into melted chocolate. Once the chocolate hardens, drizzle melted white chocolate over top and place in fridge for an additional hour. Enjoy!
Dark Chocolate Fudge Bites
- 1/2 Cup Pumpkin
- 1/2 Cup Raw Cashews
- 1/3 Cup Pitted Dates
- Dash of Salt
- 2 Packets Truvia (or Stevia of Choice)
- 2 Tbsp Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 2 Tbsp Almond Butter
- 2 Tbsp Natural Cocoa
- 1 Cup Slivered Almonds
- 1 Cup Pitted Dates
- 1/3 Cup Unsweetened Shredded Coconut
- 1/4 Tsp Almond Extract (optional – This gives the bars an amaretto flavour).
- Place all topping ingredients into food processor. Blend until smooth.
- If you find the mixture is too thick feel free to add another Tbsp of almond milk.
- Set mixture aside.
- Blend and/or pulse all Coconut Almond Crust ingredients in a food processor until nut consistency is like sundae topping nuts (still visible small chunks).
- Tip – If you do not have an amazing food processor pre-chopping the dates by hand really helps.
- In an 8×8 pan or glass dish grease with a non-stick healthy cooking spray.
- Press Coconut Almond Crust evenly into the bottom of the pan.
- Spread Dark Chocolate topping mixture evenly overtop of Coconut Almond crust.
- Cover with saran wrap and place in the freezer overnight.
- Remove from the freezer and cut into squares.
- Serve immediately! Enjoy!
Skinny Peanut Butter Balls
- 1 cup of rolled oats
- 1/2 cup of organic peanut butter
- 3/4 cup of chocolate chips
- Place rolled oats in food processor until finely crushed.
- Add your peanut butter and mix well with a fork.
- Take about a Tablespoon of the mixture and roll it into balls. If it is too dry, add a little bit more peanut butter. You want the balls to be able to stick together.
- Place the balls on a lined cookie sheet, either with foil or wax paper.
- Put the balls in the freezer for about 5 to 10 minutes, just to harden them a little bit more.
- While they are in the freezer, put your chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl. Melt your chocolate, stirring every 30 seconds until it is all the way melted.
-See more at Todays Taste