January 30, 2014

Fashion Boutique Favorites

Lately I have been speaking about some exciting news... Today I would like to welcome you to the new theme of the week: Fashion Boutique Favorites. That will take place every Friday! ♥ 

With school in session, it's nice to have an outfit that is comfortable yet chic, AND warm!! Staying comfortable throughout the entire day is a huge plus for me since I am usually on campus Mon-Thur for hours at a time.


That said... I give you my fashion boutique favorites! (Psst, I purchased a new camera--Post to come in the future!)

♥Campus Blue Beauty♥



 What I love about this multistrand necklace is the details of the stones--the blue and silver diamonds are stunning. The necklace goes great with this long sleeve blue denim button down shirt by Elle. (Similar Style Here

 Some of the softest leggings I have ever owned goes to Lauren Conrad Style The Knit Legging.

Favorite boots that are comfortable, affordable, and stylish are these tall riding boots.

Now it's your turn... What are your fashion boutique favorites?

         CLK Fashions (follow here!)     |                        Love Iris (follow here!)            |              Myriad Musings (follow here!)

Friday's Fashion Boutique Favorites: 
 1. Please follow your Host ♥ CLK Fashions (via Bloglovin') & your favorite Co-Hosts… 
♥Iris from Love Iris (follow via Bloglovin')
 ♥Saumya from Myriad Musings (follow via Bloglovin'

2. Link up your fashion favorites…It could be a photo collage, or outfit post featuring your favorite fashion pieces such as lipstick, tops, bottoms, perfume etc.

3. Please include a link back to this post within your post.

 4.Next simply add your link below! We encourage you to meet other bloggers so don't be shy and say hello!

5. If you are interested  and would like to Co-Host Fashion Boutique Favorites, email clkfashions@gmail.com for more details! 

 
 
post signature

19 comments:

  1. Cute look! Perfect for being on campus!

    Shannon
    Clothes & Quotes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Shannon, it's basic yet has a little bit of chic to it!= )

      Delete
  2. Cute and love how the color of your hair and the shirt/jewelry go together. I linked up to your new blog hop and linked you to my post tonight. Come by and check it out and follow if you like. Have a good weekend and enjoy your new camera.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your such a sweetie thanks for stopping by every week I really appreciate it! The new camera is working out wonderful!

      Delete
  3. Thank you for the invite :) I love your necklace!!!

    xo,
    Janise

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your very welcome! I look forward to seeing you around! ♥

      Delete
  4. Thanks for the invite pretty girl.....it's really nice to join your little party down here!!! You are looking so chic & great campus look too. I will see you next Friday!

    Rebecca
    www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so happy to have you! I am excited to see you next week! ♥

      Delete
  5. The boots are great! Look comfortable too :)

    Mrs Jack Of All Trades
    Dubai, UAE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! They're OMG I could live in these boots!

      Delete
  6. Hi girl! You have a nice blog and beautiful photo)

    Lets follow each other on GFC or/and G+? Write me if you agree)

    WELCOM TO THE WORLD OF FASHION, DIY AND TRAVEL!)

    WWW.CENTRALSTREET.COM

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the link up, I love finding new ones!

    I really love those boots, and hurrah for the new camera, have fun with it!

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Corinne, you're very welcome! The camera is so new and exciting to me! I have a lot of learning to do!

      Delete
  8. I think the denim top and leggings are very comfortable. I also like that you added a statement necklace to give a highlight to your entire outfit. And those boots are very fashionable, too.

    ~ Evelyn of http://RagsExchange.com AND http://StyleActuallyBlog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Evelyn, I am so excited to share more denim tops with all of you! = )

      Delete

Comment