January 13, 2014

Golden Globes Best Dressed 2014

This year the Golden Globes was hosted by Amy Poehler & Tina Fey. These two ladies are some of my favorite women. They're very beautiful, and have such a great sense of humor.

One of my favorite things to wear are dresses. I absolutely love them! I give you my top 10 favorite dresses this year:

10.
Sofia Vergara, actress from Modern Family wore this gorgeous black Zac Posen gown. The dress looks stunning on her body shape. And lets face it that necklace stands out in a fabulous way!

9.
Allison Williams, in Alexander McQueen. This long dress is simple yet classic. I love the shape and color of this dress.
8.
One of my favorite actresses, from 'Masters of Sex' Caitlin Fitzgerald was all smiles like always. This powder blue dress is from Emilia Wickstead's Spring 2014 Collection.  If you look closer you can even see a peekaboo of orange creamsicle colored pumps. 




7.
Kate Beckinsale caught my eye with this embellished silver dress. Can you say GORGEOUS! This dress is from Zuhair Murad Fall 2013 Collection. Look at the detail that went into the design of this dress, stunning.

6.
Cate Blanchett in Armani. The black lace dress features petals of lace, with a slight see-through look.
  
5.
Kate Mara looks gorgeous  in this silver dress by J. Mendal.
4.
Louise Roe, in a sheer orange dress. This color looks great on her with the complexion of her skin and hair color. The long dress features a bit of sexy lace throughout the neck, and arms.



3.
Taylor Swift looked stunning as she entered the red carpet at the 2014 Golden Globe Awards. She is wearing Carolina Herrera. The bustling ball-gown skirt, was asymmetrically put together and draped at the side.


2.
 Amber Heard in this stunning navy blue dress by Atelier Versace. The color and the ruched neckline, and high leg cut of this dress made it my #2 pick at the Golden Globes. Not to mention Amber's hairstyle was styled beautifully.  
 
1.
And drum roll please..... My #1 pick is  Margot Robbie wearing Gucci. OMG what is there to not love about this dress? The color, low neckline, amazing details outlined in embellished studs makes this dress my favorite. If you look close enough there is a little bit of green studs on her dress, along with green pumps. Stunning.
What dress is your top pick from the 2014 Golden Globe Rewards?
P.S. Don't forget to check out this months featured giveaway HERE.

8 comments:

  1. I loved Sofia Vergara and Taylor Swifts dresses! :) And i love your blog! and can't wait to read more! I also followed you on GFC!

    Also I'm new to blogging and i'm trying to meet some fellow bloggers so I'd love if you had some time if you could check out my blog and let me know what you think! it'd be greatly appreciated! And maybe even follow me on bloglovin or gfc if you like and want to!

    thanks so much xoxo Randa
    http://pandaraige.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Randa,
      Nice to meet you!

      Sofia looked amazing, she pretty much can dress in sweats and still look gorgeous. BUT when she dresses up especially in this dress omg, does she look stunning.

      -Christina

      Delete
  2. Awesome dresses! Sofia Vergara and Kate Beckinsale are my favorites ones!
    Thanks for visiting my blog! Keep in touch lady! ;))

    Lady Trends
    http://myladytrends.blogspot.com.es/ NEW POST!! --- Now on my blog: Inspiration: Fur vest ---

    https://www.facebook.com/myladytrends
    https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4778765

    *** I am in the directory come join me! ***

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rosa,

      There are so many great dresses from this years Golden Globes, but Sofia Vergara and Kate Beckinsale looked stunning.

      Delete
  3. Great dresses! I have to say Kate Beckinsale's dress is my favorite-- it's such a gorgeous dress and she looks stunning in it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can you say GORGEOUS! This dress is from Zuhair Murad Fall 2013 Collection. I think I found my new dress for New Years. = )

      Delete
  4. Wow all these dresses are amazing. Love it. Great post, hun.

    xoxo
    Ina :*

    ReplyDelete

Comment