Ingredients Yields: 4 servings
- 1/2 cup Honey
- 5 tablespoons Low Sodium Soy Sauce
- 4 tablespoons Sesame Seeds
- 1 tablespoon Sesame Oil
- 2 Garlic Cloves, minced
- 2 Egg Whites
- 2 tablespoons Corn Starch
- 3 medium sized Chicken Breasts, cubed into bite size pieces
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
- 1/2 Red Bell Pepper, diced
- 1 small Yellow Onion, diced
- 1 cup of Whole Green Beans (cooked)
- 4 Green Onions, sliced
- 3 tablespoons Coconut Oil
- 4 servings of Prepared Brown Rice
1. In a medium bowl, combine honey, soy sauce, sesame oil, garlic, and sesame seeds. Whisk together and set aside.
2. Season cubed chicken with salt and pepper
3. In a large bowl whisk together egg whites and corn starch. Next toss in seasoned chicken until lightly coated.
4. In a large non-stick skillet add a tablespoon of coconut oil and heat over medium-high heat. Once pan is hot add in the peppers, onions, and cooked whole green beans and cook for 4-5 minutes until slightly softened. Set aside.
5. In the same skillet heat up 2 tablespoons of coconut oil over medium-high heat. Add in the chicken and cook for 5-8 minutes until golden brown and fully cooked. Add in the peppers, onions, and whole green beans, along with the sliced green onions and sesame sauce.
6. Stir and serve over prepared brown rice. Enjoy!