January 24, 2014

The Stylist’s Guide to Wearing A Headband

Hi everyone!!

I am excited to share with you my outfits coming directly from my closet. From now on, I will be posting real-life photos of myself wearing my favorite outfits! Please let me know what you think♥

The photographer is my wonderful boyfriend Josh. It took me a few days of convincing him to finally take a few shots. Hey I don't blame him, it has been so darn cold outside!

 But he finally gave in, and decided to do a favor for me. (SO EXCITED)


It's a little less exciting for guys as it's for us girls! (Smiles) It was a quick shoot, since it was VERY cold outside! However I think we make a GREAT team!



I hope you're enjoying your Friday! Check back soon, as I have some new exciting news to share with everyone!
 
 photo DSC087062.jpg  photo DSC087142.jpg  photo DSC087052.jpg  photo DSC087032.jpg Outfit Details: Dark Jennifer Lopez Jeggings (on sale buy 1 get 2nd half off!) | Black Knitted Headband (similar) | Crystal Necklace (on sale buy 1 get 2nd half off!)| Asymmetrical Striped Pullover Sweater (similar) | Black and Gold Studded Tote (similar) | Tall Riding Boots | Scarf (similar) | Mittens (handmade by myself)

What is your favorite piece from this outfit? I would love to know! Share below.
 Congratulations to Danielle Porter for winning last weeks giveaway
Linking up with Social Tuesdays, and Fab Favorites
 post signature

18 comments:

  1. Love it! You look amazing plus that scarf and headband is just so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so lucky. I have such a hard time trying to get my boyfriend to take photos for me. Haha. & I love your entire outfit! I need to go buy black boots. and im in love with the necklace.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jasmine! I love your blog... I am glad we can relate on the boyfriend taking photos for us. It's a actually kinda hard convincing them that it means the world to us. After I told him though afterwards how much it meant to me, I think for now on he wont be so hard to saying yes. = )

      Check out Kohl's they have really good deals right now 40-70% off!!

      Delete
  3. That is love for your boyfriend to do those ;) cute outfit can't wait to follow you through your wardrobe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right? What a sweetie! Lets hope he continues to be so nice.

      Delete
  4. Love that headband!

    <3
    Harlynn
    www.mindyourmadness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Harlynn, on my way to school it really keeps my ears warm.

      Delete
  5. You look fantastic. I love the headband. <3

    xoxo
    Ina :*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bloglove following ya! How is the boyfriend coming along with photos? Haha my hubby just started in it- before pictures were taken by sisters/little girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. great and Lovely look , cute and chic with those nice boots ! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look so warm and cosy and your headband finishes your outfit off so nicely. It is also very cute. Have a lovely day :-)

    ReplyDelete

Comment