February 21, 2014

Faux Fur

Happy Friday everyone! Currently I am in LOVE with this royal blue blouse designed by Dana Buchman. Her line includes some of my favorite high quality pieces that are affordable! Currently this blouse is on sale for $17.60 here. It's so silky and soft, I am sure you too will fall in love with this button down blouse.

Pair it with a faux fur vest, of course faux fur means "synthetic" which is made from other material not real fur, which is perfect for me because I love animal friendly products! No animals were harmed here! P.S Look at the cute doggy that made it into the photo pictured below!

Some of my favorite jewelry is made by Simply Vera Vera Wang you can find my favorite pieces pictured below here and here

Also the sexiest shoes I own right now are these Rock & Republic cutout high heals they're on sale right now for only $48.99 found here.


Outfit Details: Dark Jennifer Lopez Jeggings (on sale buy 1 get 2nd half off!) | Two Toned Crystal Bead Bracelet sale $18.20 | Jet Simulated Crystal Bracelet $18.20 | White Faux Fur Vest (similar) | Royal Blue Blouse (similar) | Cutout High Heals sale $48.99 | Rosetti Babette Hobo Bag | Sunglasses (similar)

Do you own a faux fur vest? Please share the details below! I would love to have more in my closet!
post signature

10 comments:

  1. Who is your photographer he seems like he is pretty amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your vest. Wonderful.
    fashionfascinate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous outfit! Love the fur vest and shoes! You look amazing!
    http://www.fabuloustorture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear! I can't wait to wear these shoes more often once the snow melts!

      Delete
  4. NO, I do NOT own a faux fur vest, but I would LOVE one. Yours is great fun. I love how you paired it with the deep blue blouse. Great contrast!!! I had to chuckle at your bare toes next to the snow. lol You were brave to say the least. Thanks for joining Fashion item Friday! I sure do appreciate your attendance, yay!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Renae! I just purchased the one shown in the pictures above, last month!

      It was a treat to find it on sale for under 25 bucks! It was a steal, and I just had to buy it... Checkout Kohl's or the above links to find similar faux fur vests like mine.

      The royal blue shirt is a must have in everyone's closet right now. I think it will continue on through out Spring 2014.

      The snow was a bit cold, but I couldn't keep them hiding in my closet any longer, it was time to show them off!

      See ya around this coming Friday, as I hope to have another Fashion Boutique Favorites this week!



      Delete
  5. okay this is the best outfit ever!

    http://jenessasheffield.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete

Comment