August 19, 2014

Stylish Crepe Tanks

This weeks featured post I decided to share with you one of my newest outfits. So today we hit the outside to show you one of my recent obsession: Crepe Tanks from Old Navy. They are super light weight which is perfect for those hot-humid summer days. I loved mine so much I bought 3.. Yes 3! One in leopard, orange, and stripes.  I matched it with this light black maxi skirt that is very stylish and comfortable and matches perfectly with my leopard print crepe tank-top.

If you like what you see don't forget to enter the giveaway featured below!

 White and gold nails... So in love! Plus I found a really good deal on a 3 piece midi ring collection from target. They're so adorable I practically live in them!
 Meet our newest addition to our family...Hulk-Smash!! He's a pure bred old English Bulldog who will be 3 months come August 23rd. I think he will be included again in future photos..He is just TOO cute!



Get The Look: Old Navy Poplin-Crepe Tank | CLK Fashions Black Noodle Bracelet | Black Maxi Skirt | Crossbody Bag | Target Midi Gold Rings | Gelish White and Gold Nail Polish | Nude Sandal

If you like what you see in the photos please don't forget to enter my giveaway below!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment