November 13, 2014

DAY TO NIGHT

Who doesn't like a flattering little black dress? Especially one you can wear for different occasions, making you get the most out of your wardrobe purchase!! Right now cardigans are especially in due to the cold weather approaching us, and for some like myself even a little bit of snow fall was in the forecast. For this little black dress inspired look I put together a look that can be transformed from DAY TO NIGHT. Get the inspired DAY TO NIGHT look below! After looking at my inspired DAY TO NIGHT look, I would love to put YOU to the challenge and do the same! Feel free to leave your links below so I can come checkout your creation!

Little Black Dress
FROM DAY
Little Black Dress- Every girl needs a black dress in her closet, for me its all about versatility. Before purchasing I always like to make sure I buy pieces that can be worn everyday but that can be dressed up for a night out with the ladies! My favorite all time dress is this Archway dress by Bless'ed  Are The Meek which adds a modern spin on the LBD.  

Cardigan- These are HOT HOT HOT right now, and to make your daytime look edgy add an animal print cardigan like this amazingly soft fuzzy knit minkpink wild jungle cardi.

Boots- With winter approaching us, my favorite go to shoes are boots! I will wear boots everyday if I have to so it's very important to me that I find the right ones. Right now now my favorite are these sexy taupe colored circus boots by Sam Edelman.

Bag- Simple is key for my day to day purse. It's important for me to have something that is big enough to hold all my essentials for work such as my lunch, wallet, important documents, water bottle you name it, it's most likely in my daytime bag.Try purchasing something that's medium to large like this vegan leather accordion tote by Olivia Benson


TO NIGHT Inspired Look
Jacket- Right now I am currently shopping around for a winter jacket. It seems that every year I want to purchase a new style. This year I wish to have this Charlotte Plaid Cocoon Coat. Its the perfect night out jacket.

Clutch- Earlier I mentioned the bigger the better for a daytime purse. This time I am recommending a smaller purse like a clutch that will be able to carry around your lipstick, mints, cellphone, and billfold. I found the perfect clutch to hold all of my night out essentials, Chic Reptile Clutch.

Boots- See, I told you I will wear boots all season long. To dress up this look I like to wear something on the sexier side. Like these sexy thigh-high platform boots.
 

post signature 



5 comments:

  1. You can't ever go wrong with the little black dress. Those boot are fierce! Have a lovely weekend. http://fashionablyidu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Idu! A black dress looks good on every woman!

      Delete
  2. Perfect day to night switch! Totally loving those over the knee boots ;)

    xxx Linsey from POSE-BLOG.com

    You can also check my BLOGLOVIN & FACEBOOK if you like! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a pair of over the knee boots and I get so many compliments!

      Delete
  3. This cool blog is nice! To be in line with today’s trends, enjoy yourself in colored skinny jeans for juniors! Clothing like this looks really cool on girls.

    ReplyDelete

Comment